Fully loaded and ready for 2000! My Apple iBook G3 366Mhz SE is still going strong.


 **Fully loaded and ready for 2000! My Apple iBook G3 366Mhz SE is still going strong. Back in the day,

I spent countless hours on this guy with AppleWorks 6 cranking out papers, using Connectix Virtual Game Station and Virtual PC to relive my childhood favorites, and building epic cities in SimCity 2000. Big Race USA even had my heart pumping with some virtual pinball thrills! ️
What was your favorite software to use on your early 2000s tech?

#apple #iBook #vintagetech #mac #throwback #2000s #technology #gadgets #design #appleworks #connectix #virtualgamestation #virtualpc #bigraceusa #simcity2000 #clamshell #buntemacs #buscamper268 #retrogaming #macintosh #techhistoryfacts #applecollection #applecollector

Kommentare